Wheeee! My parents came home from a convention in Shanghai (with a little side-trip to Hongkong for shopping) last night and I got some pretty neat pasalubongs! Here’s what I got:
- Jordi Labanda notebook with holographic cover – The reason why I’m so happy with this one is because Sketchbooks (at Greenbelt 3) is for some weird reason, no longer selling the Jordi Labanda stuff I love so much. I’ve been there two times in the last 6 months and still no sign of any new Jordi Labanda merchandise. Hehe, I still have 3 Jordi Labanda notebooks stored away. They’re just too pretty to be written on! *laughs* Still haven’t found something worth writing in those notebooks.
- Jordi Labanda pencil case- Yey! I finally have something to replace my old Jordi Labanda metal pencil case that has rusted all over from the abuse it’s received in the last year or so.
- Skechers slip-on sneakers- Finally! I can finally retire my old Diesel slip-on sneakers that have become yellow instead of white and are constantly the butt of insults from my mom! She finally realized that I would not retire it unless I can replace it with something that looks similar and serves the same purpose! *hehe*
- Diesel sneakers- Cuuuute! They’re futuristic! Can’t find another way to describe them cause they’re made out of suede and this shiny material that reminds me of spaceships!
- Pink bikini- Yey! Looks like my mom took care of the swimsuit shopping for me! I can’t wait for our Boracay trip on May! Sun, surf, sand! Anything away from the impending stress of classes, I’ll take it!
- Only Jeans- Oooohh… considering they’re not the typical cut of jeans that fit me, they fit pretty well! I’ll have to have them cut first though!
Considering they only had 2 days worth of shopping, they sure did a great job at it! It’s always after these business trips of theirs that I realize time and again how well they know me! I loved everything they got me. Ang galing! *hehe*